Money Back Guarantee
This is the Dog Guard, Sunward Electronics, Inc., warranty that stands effective dated: 1st January, 2006. To ensure your complete satisfaction, Dog Guard offers a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not satisfied with your DOG GUARD system for any reason, we will, through your Dog Guard Dealer, ensure, at its sole costs and expense, to refund the full purchase price, less cost of installation of any Dog Guard product sold hereunder within the first 30 days (extended to 365 days by local service provider - Alabama Dog Guard) from date of purchase. Product must be in its original condition. Owner must have trained the dog to the training flags as instructed by the Dog Guard trainer, at least 15 minutes per day for at least 7 days. Every measure to correct problems with either training of the dog or system operation must have been exhausted before refund will be given. The guarantee does not apply to self-installed sales.
Lifetime Warranty Policy
The Lifetime Warranty HEREBY WARRANTS that Dog Guard, Sunward Electronics, Inc., The Manufacturer will repair and/or replace any DG5000/DG9XT/DG Micro, which proves defective, aside from normal wear and tear, by reason of improper workmanship and/or materials for the "LIFE OF THE SYSTEM", from the original purchase at retail that occurred January 1st, 2006 and onwards and will include dog chews. Furthermore, THIS WARRANTY ALSO HEREBY WARRANTS that in the case of lightning damage, where the transmitter has been properly grounded, we will replace and/or repair the transmitter if damaged by lightning for the "LIFE OF THE SYSTEM", provided:
The attached warranty card must be completed and mailed to: Dog Guard , Sunward Electronics, INC. 258 Broadway, Suite 202, Troy, NY 12180 within 30 days of purchase.
- This warranty is limited to the original purchase of the unit retail. When requesting warranty service, proof of purchase may be required. A copy of the warranty registration card or sales receipt may be used.
- The unit may be shipped, freight prepaid, or delivered to a facility authorized by The Manufacturer to render the service provided herein.
- The unit must not have been previously altered, repaired, or serviced by anyone other than a service facility authorized by The Manufacturer. The unit must not have been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, or operated contrary to the instruction contained in the accompanying manual. If it is found that there was missue, abuse, or the equipment was operated in contrary to the instruction contained in the accompanying manual, a service charge will be required by The Manufacturer.
- For any equipment purchased prior to January 1st, 2006, after 2 years of which, a handling fee will be imposed. The Dog Guard Dealer will charge the customer this fee plus any shipping and handling incurred.
- This warranty does not cover any service charge the Dog Guard Dealer may impose for a service call made to your residence and or repairs that he makes while there.
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, no other warranties expressed or implied other than those given in the writing at time of sale shall apply to this unit. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL Dog Guard, Sunward Electronic, Inc., BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH SAID UNIT. DOG GUARD, INC. NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY REPRESENTATIVE OR OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY THAN SUCH AS IS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN.
This is the Dog Guard, Sunward Electronics, Inc., warranty that stands effective dated: 1st January, 2006.