Silver Oxide Batteries
- Batteries are tack welded and shrink wrapped to prevent shifting and loss of connection.
- Look into our Battery Plan for savings and more peace of mind!
- Find out about battery pricing and purchase options HERE
- Protect or Disconnect Circuitry - automatically disconnects the transmitter in case of a rare catastrophic surge or direct lightening strike. Protects against normal AC power surges and lightening.
- Space Saving Design -low profile and better balance and stability.
- Power Indicator Light - easy to see that power is on.
- Reduces the Risk of System Failure - your pet will continue to be contained.
- Better Loop Connectors - easier to attach the loop wires to the unit.
- Increased Surge Current Ratings - protector has a larger capacity to dissipate surges.
- All nylon collars come pre-drilled to fit all Dog Guard Receivers.
- Collars come in cat, xsm, sm, med, lg, xlg and are available in red, hot pink, blue, black, green or purple.
- They feature quick release clasps.
- Button batteries are available in 6 Volt Lithium for the Micro Receivers ONLY.
- The Dog Guard chew protector is designed to safely fit around the receiver to protect it from damage by your pet.
- They are available for all receivers.
- If you have experienced damage from a dog chew, ask your Dog Guard dealer about the chew protector.
- Probes are nickel plated brass and come in various sizes and shapes allowing the Dog Guard professional dealer to assemble the receiver with the probes best designed for your pet.
- This will assure that good contact is made.
- Remote Strips are designed for those hard to contain pets.
- They do not increase the stimulation that the pet receives; but spreads the stimulation out to the neck and ear area of the pet.
- Shunts are resistors that can be placed on the receiver posts to control the maximum level of stimulus for each of the DG receivers.
- Shunts enable your Dog Guard professional dealer to customize the level of stimulus that is correct for your pet.
- Probe caps are rubber caps that slide over the probes and prevent the pet from receiving a stimulus.
- They allow for training with an audible tone.
- These can be used during the initial training period, allowing the pet to learn the perimeter through the tone prior to initiating the stimulus.